Unpaid settlement from comp. software company.
I have worked from Jan 2010 - Sept 2013 with a computer software company, under a third party contract. I have not received the below yet even after been approved by my project reporting manager from Microsoft. August & Sept 12 days Pay (Some Partial payment received in November 2013 after too many follow ups). Claimed & Manager Approved Reimbursement. 1 Month Saved Leave. PF Closer Formalities. Experienced Letter Request you to please suggest me on this to receive my claims asap.
You can initiate action through labor inspector or through labor court with the help of an advocate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- 8 months pregnant husband forcing to take divorce what can I do
- Encroachment and damage of wall built in the boundary line
- Paid part payment to property dealer not delivering possession
- Can I use brand logo to show offers on my application
- Divorce pending in Indian court asking to get stamp from China govt