Unpaid settlement from comp. software company.
I have worked from Jan 2010 - Sept 2013 with a computer software company, under a third party contract. I have not received the below yet even after been approved by my project reporting manager from Microsoft. August & Sept 12 days Pay (Some Partial payment received in November 2013 after too many follow ups). Claimed & Manager Approved Reimbursement. 1 Month Saved Leave. PF Closer Formalities. Experienced Letter Request you to please suggest me on this to receive my claims asap.
You can initiate action through labor inspector or through labor court with the help of an advocate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Received notice to appear in court. Abrupt hike in EMI. What to do?
- How to evict a tenant from a shop
- I want separation to save my life but my wife does not.
- Wife filed false 498a case what can I do.
- Father made two will can my children claim share in the ancestral land