Unpaid settlement from comp. software company.
I have worked from Jan 2010 - Sept 2013 with a computer software company, under a third party contract. I have not received the below yet even after been approved by my project reporting manager from Microsoft. August & Sept 12 days Pay (Some Partial payment received in November 2013 after too many follow ups). Claimed & Manager Approved Reimbursement. 1 Month Saved Leave. PF Closer Formalities. Experienced Letter Request you to please suggest me on this to receive my claims asap.
You can initiate action through labor inspector or through labor court with the help of an advocate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Assault by beating by a colleague what action can I take
- Is LBT applicable in case of gift deed
- Filled wrong date of birth in exam form can I ask them to correct it
- How to liquidate the immovable property after probation of will
- Consultancy company cheated and took money what are my rights