Unnecessary Harassment by Cleaner. Filed false case in labor court.
Our office is in one of the commercial building at Delhi. We hired one person to clean the office everyday, he was doing that job for 2 odd years, however we were not very happy with his quality. When we shifted our office to a new premise (within same building but at different floor), we decided not to continue with him and told him to leave. Initially he tried to create ruckus by saying how can you do that, then he went to Labour court and now we got the notice from labour court stating 'non payment of wages'. He doesn't have any documents. What should we do about it?
We will have to examine the legal notice, what are the grounds on which they have sent the legal notice.
Further, if we have no document, so you easily defend your case and submit the same before labour commissioner
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to expedite Divorce case and DV case ?
- neighbours claim our boundary surrounding wall it belongs to them
- How will property divide if father died and mother remarried
- My sister in law doesn't want to appear for the summons in Baroda.
- Want to know procedures of parole?