Unjustified termination by Local School
I was appointed as teacher on a contract basis. After an incident I was terminated instantly on disciplinary grounds. My point is: The enquiry report was yet to come.. The inquiry report states my non-involvement in the incident. I have sufficient documents supporting my innocence. Can I file a case in the court against my unjustified termination?
As the termination was based upon disciplinary proceedings, causing a stigma on your career, you can challenge the action.
You may choose to file a Writ in the High Court.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Legal consequences of selling father's property without probate
- Can we list the fabric as ours on our product description
- Procedure for withdrawal of suit
- Father gave land to mother by Will can mother further give it to us
- Delay in construction of flat what action can I take