University dissolved. Employer can't verify mark sheet. What to do?
I have completed my graduation from CMJ University in 2012 and this university got dissolved in 2013 due to some reason. My employer is not able to verify my marksheet now. What can be done in this situation?
We need to understand if the university mentioned by you, i.e. CMJ university is a recognized university under the University Grants Commission (UGC). If yes, then even if the University was dissolved in 2013, your employer can verify your marksheet from the UGC as all the recognized Universities submit their results and other student details with the UGC on a regular basis.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action, if needed.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Purchased a land villagers claiming the property what to do
- Received a lok adalat notice but not in my name what can I do
- Issue with property. Do we need seller's wife sign for registration.
- Breaking the employment bond after the training.
- How to get the amount of maintenance increased?