union president wants to forcefully replace me
I am a union secretary and I have affiliated my union. now my union working president wants to replace me. What are the legal ways which I should follow?
If you are elected by the General Body, you can not be replaced like that by the President. You can file a writ petition in the concerned High Court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- bua's son claiming bua's property sold by me via Power of Attorney
- Can Registered Gifted and Mutated proper be claimed ?
- What action can police take if they caught me and my partner in hotel
- Cutting of tree branches, is it illegal?
- Wife threatening to file divorce what are my rights