union president wants to forcefully replace me
I am a union secretary and I have affiliated my union. now my union working president wants to replace me. What are the legal ways which I should follow?
If you are elected by the General Body, you can not be replaced like that by the President. You can file a writ petition in the concerned High Court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can society expel our membership for non payment of monthly charges?
- Husband is torturing how can i take divorce and custody of children
- Purchased a land in 1995 but PR card still in the name of old owner
- Is there any chance that supreme court ban hookah again in next 5 year
- husband wants divorce but wife doesnt