Umarried girl passed away. Who will get her government job?
My friend unmarried was a state government employee in education department. She died in a motor accident last month on 3rd. We received compensation as well for the same. She has 2 brothers aged 25 and 28 years respectively. Can any family member get her job on compassionate ground?
The Compassionate Grounds Appointments are given to any one of the legal heirs of the deceased Government Servant.(i.e.) Wife, Husband, Son, Daughter, Divorcee, Widowed daughter.
Since brother is not first class legal heir as per the Hindu succession act, hence he wont be eligible.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife died during pregnancy her family filed dowry death case on me
- Procedure to obtain a Vaarsian Certificate
- title deed missing is it true need to understand
- How much time does a Maintenance case take
- How does an executor dispose of the property to a beneficiary by will?