Took services from an organisation. Bad services. How do I get refund?
A company in Okhla has the name that sounds like an NGO – Indian Health Organization. They contacted me on phone and said that any medical tests that I get done through I will get an 30-50% discount on the regular price. I paid them Rs. 3980 trusting them to be an NGO and the lab they referred me to was in a very bad state with no doctors.
I refused to get the tests done through them and now despite a lot of follow ups they are not refunding my money.
What should I do?
In this case it is recommended that a consumer complaint be filed in the district consumer forum for refund of the money paid and as well as for the damages borne by you (financial and indirect damages like stress, impact on your health, etc.).
It is also recommended that a complaint against the NGO/Lab is filed with the Delhi Medical Council, Delhi Government and local municipal corporation for action against the doctors and the Laboratory for mismanagement.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to put a case in my missing 16 year daughter
- Father sold property without children's consent
- Marriage not registered now wife harassing to file dowry case
- 1 year of marriage not completed and husband asking for divorce
- Dicision to buy flat need help to know if it is safe to buy