×

quesTime limit to appeal Education department's technical board judgment?

Is there a time limit for challenging the final judgement from the Education department's technical board? I am in a Govt. job and I got the final judgement from the department through charge sheet 7 about 2 weeks ago.

Now I want to challenge the same in the relevant court. Is there a time limit till when I can challenge this judgement?

According to the laws currently in force, the time limit to file a petition in CAT is 6 months from date of Judgement.

If the delay is more that 6 months, the delay can be condoned by providing plausible explanation for delay in preferring such appeal.

Kindly contact us for any further details and action, if needed.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only