Time limit to appeal Education department's technical board judgment?
Is there a time limit for challenging the final judgement from the Education department's technical board? I am in a Govt. job and I got the final judgement from the department through charge sheet 7 about 2 weeks ago.
Now I want to challenge the same in the relevant court. Is there a time limit till when I can challenge this judgement?
According to the laws currently in force, the time limit to file a petition in CAT is 6 months from date of Judgement.
If the delay is more that 6 months, the delay can be condoned by providing plausible explanation for delay in preferring such appeal.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action, if needed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Neighbors doing annoying activities what action can we take
- Person used my photo and my name with family's name to defame me
- How to get 13 year old adangal certificate
- Will the court send me a notice if a lawsuit is filed against me
- Ac debited without my knowledge. Again same happened. What to do?