Termination and now discremination
I was askd to put dwn my resignation by GM,when refused , they appointe a new HR Manager , and redesignated me,as Payroll specialist (with no change in salary) ,and now iam getting singled out,my work is only related to payroll, and i am not involved in any knowldge sharing and have been kept away from the dept. data ,have not been appraised for 2013, kept pending.
Old GM resigned and new GM is shooting his guns frm the shoulder of new HR.
Can i file a suite on the empyer for discrimination and unfair practise, while on emplyment. Will i be at risk in loosing the job. Can they terminate me now
You cannot file suit for discrimination against your employer. If you are in private organization you will be governed by their terms of employment.
So incase you are not satisfied by your current scope of job description and which differs from the job description , agreed in your terms of employment at the time of appointment, you can write to HR .
Incase company do not reply within a time frame you can send a legal notice through a lawyer thereby demanding to enforce those terms agreed in employment letter at the time of appointment .
With respect your other query, whether you will lose your job, totally depends on your employer and we would not be able to advise on same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the stamp duty for the registration of the flat
- How to recover money lent to a friend
- Termination from college what legal options do i have
- Got orders to vacate the house but applied for extension what to do
- How to expedite the case on chain snatching attempt filed in the court