quesTermination and now discremination

I was askd to put dwn my resignation by GM,when refused , they appointe a new HR Manager , and redesignated me,as Payroll specialist (with no change in salary) ,and now iam getting singled out,my work is only related to payroll, and i am not involved in any knowldge sharing and have been kept away from the dept. data ,have not been appraised for 2013, kept pending.

Old GM resigned and new GM is shooting his guns frm the shoulder of new HR.

Can i file a suite on the empyer for discrimination and unfair practise, while on emplyment. Will i be at risk in loosing the job. Can they terminate me now

You cannot file suit for discrimination against your employer. If you are in private organization you will be governed by their terms of employment.

So incase you are not satisfied by your current scope of job description and which differs from the job description  , agreed in your terms of employment at the time of appointment, you can write to HR .

Incase company do not reply within a time frame you can send a legal notice through a lawyer thereby demanding to enforce those terms agreed in employment letter at the time of appointment .

With respect your other query, whether you will lose your job, totally depends on your employer and we would not be able to advise on same.