quesTermination and now discremination

I was askd to put dwn my resignation by GM,when refused , they appointe a new HR Manager , and redesignated me,as Payroll specialist (with no change in salary) ,and now iam getting singled out,my work is only related to payroll, and i am not involved in any knowldge sharing and have been kept away from the dept. data ,have not been appraised for 2013, kept pending.

Old GM resigned and new GM is shooting his guns frm the shoulder of new HR.

Can i file a suite on the empyer for discrimination and unfair practise, while on emplyment. Will i be at risk in loosing the job. Can they terminate me now

  • ans

    You cannot file suit for discrimination against your employer. If you are in private organization you will be governed by their terms of employment.

    So incase you are not satisfied by your current scope of job description and which differs from the job description  , agreed in your terms of employment at the time of appointment, you can write to HR .

    Incase company do not reply within a time frame you can send a legal notice through a lawyer thereby demanding to enforce those terms agreed in employment letter at the time of appointment .

    With respect your other query, whether you will lose your job, totally depends on your employer and we would not be able to advise on same.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Free Legal Advice - Labour & Service

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Parvez Ahamed

  Magrath Road
 Experience: 21 years

Advocate Madhur Gulshan Sapra

  Tis Hazari Court
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly