Terminated by and holding 3 month salary. What can i do now legally?
I need Legal advice regarding my company who terminated me and is holding back my salary of almost 3 months. Please advise me on how to get the money back.
Subject to the terms and conditions of the your employment contract and the reasons for terminations of your employment, we can issue a legal notice demanding your dues.
In case your employer fails to pay the same, you have a right to seek recovery of the same from a competent court of law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Reunion petition filed by husband can I join new job during pendency
- Same rent by landlord in pagdi system for different area of flat
- How can father transfer his property to his son during his lifetime
- Regarding attachment of property in customs case. Can father be jailed
- Spotted fraud in company. Co. now transferring me and asking to resign