quesTerminated by and holding 3 month salary. What can i do now legally?

I need Legal advice regarding my company who terminated me and is holding back my salary of almost 3 months. Please advise me on how to get the money back.

• ansSubject to the terms and conditions of the your employment contract and the reasons for terminations of your employment, we can issue a legal notice demanding your dues.

In case your employer fails to pay the same, you have a right to seek recovery of the same from a competent court of law.