Terminated by and holding 3 month salary. What can i do now legally?
I need Legal advice regarding my company who terminated me and is holding back my salary of almost 3 months. Please advise me on how to get the money back.
Subject to the terms and conditions of the your employment contract and the reasons for terminations of your employment, we can issue a legal notice demanding your dues.
In case your employer fails to pay the same, you have a right to seek recovery of the same from a competent court of law.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How is the share in ancestral property calculated?
- What happens to property purchased jointly by a couple during divorce
- Pension benefits to second wife after death of first wife
- Company asking to pay 1.5lacs for not serving notice period
- NOC for giving up share in son's property