Terminated by and holding 3 month salary. What can i do now legally?
I need Legal advice regarding my company who terminated me and is holding back my salary of almost 3 months. Please advise me on how to get the money back.
Subject to the terms and conditions of the your employment contract and the reasons for terminations of your employment, we can issue a legal notice demanding your dues.
In case your employer fails to pay the same, you have a right to seek recovery of the same from a competent court of law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Flat in joint name with wife can I transfer the property in my name
- What is desertion and how can it be proved
- Action against wife who is harassing and asking share in my property?
- Purchased a land but buyer creating problem in selling the property
- can the NBW be cancelled in my case without reapplying for bail?