TDS deducted not visible.
Myself working in junior college. Every month my college deduct Rs. 3000 from my salary as tds. college deposit the same in state bank of india under TAN no of college also mentioning my PAN no . But when go the tan site for 26 a it didn't shows details of TDS.
If TDS is not shown in the computer generated Form 26as, there are decision of various tribunals and Courts that the credit needs to be given to the deductee on the basis of the evidence furnished which could be the TDS certificate etc. where the deductor does not upload the correct details in the Form 26as. Further, it may be so that the deductor has not filed the TDS return correctly, ask them to file it correctly. If you are sure that your company has filed the TDS correctly then write to the Income Tax (TDS) giving your PAN and the documents showing the TDS deducted.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Deposited money in two banks and got notice from Income tax department
- Missed EMI of the personal loan taken now bank harassing
- Procedure to rectify the caste certificate
- Demand of money by a private college on invalid reason.
- Owner delaying to returning the security amount