Target completed. Company haven't payed 2 months salary. What to do?
I have not got my salary from my employers from last two months. I have been requesting them since sometime and now stopped going to the office too. I have done my targets and still cant understand why they are not giving me my salary.
What should I do?
It appears either your company is in a financial crisis or wants to dispense your services. Please make a representation in short intervals in writing showing your past performance and making submissions of financial hardships to superior officers first.
Thereafter, any steps to Legal recourse may be taken such as sending Legal notice, filing a recovery suit, etc.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Do daughter in law have right in parent in law property
- Is tenant governed by consumer laws
- Daughter in law not interest in household chores. Left house. Remedy?
- Uncle took property from father by fraud how can I claim it
- How to save ourself In laws threatening to file false case against us