Taking clients of previous company.Can they take action
I was work with a company now I have left it & working with another company as a sales executive. I have approached some of the clients of my last company & the came to know about it. In my offer letter it was written that i cannot work with their client for atleast 6 months year . So now can they take any action against me?
Non-competition covenants are usually enforced by the courts if they are reasonable with respect to time and place and do not unreasonably restrict the former employee's right to employment.
Yes action can be taken against you. If in your appointment letter it is specifically mentioned that you cannot work for competitor for period of 6 months after leaving organization your ex-employer can sue you for damages.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife cheated husband of 40 lac rupees from their joint account?
- Ex servicemen entitled to status for the purpose of Age relaxation
- Cancelled booking within 1 month can builder file cheque bounce case
- Landlord stopped accepting rent. Can we deposit rent in court?
- Can I ask for compensation if I file for criminal defamation