quesSudden termination by employer how we take any legal action

I've been working in a medical company. It provides online consult to patients. Recently there was a layoff in the company due to process change and losses incurred by the company. Me and my few collegues were terminated in the layoff process. We are currently serving notice period of 1 month which will end on 15th march which as been which is extented till 31st march. I want to know that are we eligible to get a termination letter from the company mentioning layoff. Because we haven't got any written intimation yet. 15th feb our boss gathered us and informed about layoff.

• ansA three month prior notice is required for permanent employees and a company can terminate only non performer with one month notice. And
    You can file a case for compensation in respective court make company and its director party in your complaint

Advocate Vijendra Rai

Fort, Mumbai

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only