Sudden termination by employer how we take any legal action
I've been working in a medical company. It provides online consult to patients. Recently there was a layoff in the company due to process change and losses incurred by the company. Me and my few collegues were terminated in the layoff process. We are currently serving notice period of 1 month which will end on 15th march which as been which is extented till 31st march. I want to know that are we eligible to get a termination letter from the company mentioning layoff. Because we haven't got any written intimation yet. 15th feb our boss gathered us and informed about layoff.
A three month prior notice is required for permanent employees and a company can terminate only non performer with one month notice. And
You can file a case for compensation in respective court make company and its director party in your complaint
Advocate Vijendra RaiFort, Mumbai
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I want to separate from my husband what is the procedure
- Regarding mental harassment by teacher in college
- Whether selling sex toys in India is legal or not.
- Vendor has taken the goods and is not paying for the goods
- Can I apply for govt job if a case was filed when was a minor