Submitted medical records for medi claim. No reply. What to do?
I am working in a MNC as a third party. I had some medical issue recently. Thereafter i applied for medical claim in the company. But i am not being able to get satisfactory reply from the company. What legal action can i take against the company?
If the company has a medical policy then you are eligible. We suggest you that you can send a legal notice through a lawyer.
However please bear in mind, if you take any action then you can face some problem in your office.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Case filed 1.5 year back but no trace of the case status online
- Hurt by electrocuting field of body and brain how can I protect myself
- Division of house and agricultural land
- Girlfriend promised to marry now denying
- Defaulted to pay the EMI's of my Housing Loan