quesSubmitted medical records for medi claim. No reply. What to do?

I am working in a MNC as a third party. I had some medical issue recently. Thereafter i applied for medical claim in the company. But i am not being able to get satisfactory reply from the company. What legal action can i take against the company?

If the company has a medical policy then you are eligible. We suggest you that you can send a legal notice through a lawyer.

However please bear in mind, if you take any action then you can face some problem in your office.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only