Submitted medical records for medi claim. No reply. What to do?
I am working in a MNC as a third party. I had some medical issue recently. Thereafter i applied for medical claim in the company. But i am not being able to get satisfactory reply from the company. What legal action can i take against the company?
If the company has a medical policy then you are eligible. We suggest you that you can send a legal notice through a lawyer.
However please bear in mind, if you take any action then you can face some problem in your office.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Landlord increased rent staying in house for 8 years no agreement
- Disturbed by senior in company what can I do
- Whom should the regular students contact to validate the degree?
- Can i open a play school in a residential area?
- Can bank attach my property for an unpaid loan taken for business?