Sir I worked in a BPO company for 2 months, they didn't pay me at all
Sir I worked in a small bpo company, for 2months they didn't paid me for 2months how can I proceed legally, I joined on 1st april and they gave offer letter on 20th may with dated joined on 1st april.how can I proceed legally, can I file a case on him? what are consequences should I face later ?
If you take legal action, then it is sure you will have to leave the job.
You can send the company a legal notice thereby demanding your salary.
In case they fail to pay your salary despite legal notice then you can file suit for recovery thereby demanding your salary with an interest of 24% per annum
You can file a case against your Company for recovery of amount. But your employment agreement should also have the same clauses. In case if you have signed any confidential agreement then you cannot file an recovery suit.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Penalties in case of accident with or without driving license
- Appointment letter.
- In-laws and husband asking me to give them my salary - is it legal?
- Uncle got property papers signed by grandfather who is mentally ill
- Police asking for witness after filing of F.I.R