Signed service bond with 1st company, now wish to join second company.
I recently joined a company on monday wherein i signed a service bond with the company. But i haven't completed my joining formalities which include submission of certain documents. Now yesterday i got another job offer from 2nd company, which is better. Now i want to know if i can leave the first company and thereafter join the second company? Will get into any legal trouble if i do so?
If you signed the appointment letter then you have to give a resignation and return all the materials received from the office.
Also please specify the items returned in the mail. In case you haven't signed any documents, then just intimate the company that you hereby revoke your acceptance.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- False sexual harassment case filed by a lady what action can we take
- 12 months salary not paid company not closed what action can i take
- Bail process after police files final report
- how to recover Donation taken by society for transfer of flat
- What is the procedure for filing divorce