Signed bond resigned in 15 days what action can company take
i joined a company 15 days back and signed a service agreement for 1.5 yrs (INR 150000 if breached).however posting was at client location, and no training was imparted, i was asked to observe ppl working and learn.so i wrote to my firm the exact problem and resigned. my firm plans to take legal action against me for breach of agreement. what should be my next course of action?
As per the recent development in law made by the Supreme Court and various High Courts, such bonds are lopsided and are not legal and enforceable under law.
You can send a legal notice to the company for asking for your dues.
If the company takes any legal action against you to ask for the bond amount, you must contest it in the court of law as the enforcement of these employment bonds is not maintainable under law.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- can we file mutual divorce if i have filed 497 against wife' Paramour
- Who can be a witness to a will?
- Is a cheque bounce notice received via email even valid
- Builder is not signing the builder buyer agreement.
- what happens to property after death without heirs