sexual harrasment in office by colleague
I was searching for a job, and I got a reference and someone had given me the reference of one of the business. I contacted him but he started sexual harassment in the office . Now, I am pregnant. I need help as to how to proceed further in legal action.
If you are pregnant with his child. then he commited intercourse with you against your will. Then this amounts to rape. Go to the nearest police station and file a complaint for rape against him under case u/s 376 IPC.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can sisters claim a share in fathers property after his death
- Elder brother forcing me to sell the home what can I do
- For transferring property do we need to register documents or notarize
- Builder agreed on certain terms. Now not fulfilling it. What to do?
- Builder is not providing property papers, what can be done