×

quessexual harrasment in office by colleague

I was searching for a job, and I got a reference and someone had given me the reference of one of the business. I contacted him but he started sexual harassment in the office . Now, I am pregnant. I need help as to how to proceed further in legal action.

If you are pregnant with his child. then he commited intercourse with you against your will. Then this amounts to rape. Go to the nearest police station and file a complaint for rape against him under case u/s 376 IPC.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only