quessexual harrasment in office by colleague

I was searching for a job, and I got a reference and someone had given me the reference of one of the business. I contacted him but he started sexual harassment in the office . Now, I am pregnant. I need help as to how to proceed further in legal action.

  • ans

    If you are pregnant with his child. then he commited intercourse with you against your will. Then this amounts to rape. Go to the nearest police station and file a complaint for rape against him under case u/s 376 IPC.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have signed a bond with a company that says I have to work with…

Hi . The Government of Karnataka has nominated Secretary, Dept. of Ecology and Environment as…

I give money to clog father for a job in Dubai purposes but he not…
Dear sir, My wife worked in a hospital as staff nurse from April 16 to…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly