×

quesSexual harassment at workplace

i am central government employee and suffer from sexual harassment at work place by my sinior staff since last 4 year and now i have to complaint (due to read on news paper about tejpal and justice ganguly) first where should i complain ..department ...? , court ...? , police..?

• ansSexual harassment at work place is one of serious offence to be dealt with strongly. In Vishaka case SC had framed guidelines how to tackle such crimes, how ever you have endured enough since u are facing such situation, report ur higher authority at the earliest, and FIR in local police station will give you Natural Justice.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only