Sexual harassment at workplace
i am central government employee and suffer from sexual harassment at work place by my sinior staff since last 4 year and now i have to complaint (due to read on news paper about tejpal and justice ganguly) first where should i complain ..department ...? , court ...? , police..?
Sexual harassment at work place is one of serious offence to be dealt with strongly. In Vishaka case SC had framed guidelines how to tackle such crimes, how ever you have endured enough since u are facing such situation, report ur higher authority at the earliest, and FIR in local police station will give you Natural Justice.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What to use as evidence if 376 case filed against a person?
- Company not giving bonus what can be done
- Can grandfather sell property inherited by him? W/o giving us share?
- how to claim damage to property by tenant
- Process of divorce if wife is mentally unsound