quesService on compassionate ground

My case is in District Court for Succession Certificate. My mother was in BBMB expired before retirement. I applied for job on compassionate ground in BBMB. but they had not forwarded my application given reason we cannot consider you application till your case is in court. Please suggest They cannot forward my application. I think succession certificate and job are different matter. We were five brothers and sisters, All are married two brother had already died. Two sisters alive.

You and your two sisters all are successors of your mother. By applying for succession certificate you have sought judicial order to succeeding your mothers estate. Thus BBMB shall consider your application after getting a certificate only. 

• ansYou and your two sisters all are successors of your mother. By applying for succession certificate you have sought judicial order to succeeding your mothers estate. Thus BBMB shall consider your application after getting a certificate only.

Advocate Ashima Puri

Saket District Court, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only