selling second-hand automobile parts.
I am planing to start a new business of selling used automobiles online..! basically i 'm an engineering student and new to this field, so kindly give me some legal advice on this issue and please let me know whether this business is legal in our country, if legal what all are the procedure?
Starting a business of selling second hand automobiles is totally legal. Since you are planning to do this online, there are certain things which you may require, such as:-
1. Terms and Conditions of the Business
3. Conditions and Warranties
5. Domain name which is not infringing any trademark.
6. Disclaimer These can be drafted by any legal expert with inputs from you regarding your business
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brother abused me sexually in childhood. can I take legal action now ?
- All dues are clear new recovery agents are harassing for same amount
- Is it a crime to review a college or its professors
- Can public documents be use for making biography
- What action can a landlord take to evict tenant for non payment?