Selling an idea
I have an idea. This is not an invention, so a patent is not possible. How can i sell this idea safely so that buyer does not steal my idea? I heard about NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT and many people online say that they are least use for selling an idea, and none of the potential investors would sign a non disclosure agreement.
Is there a way to protect my idea from the people whom i reveal it to? Though the idea is not a creation, my strategy and my planning are new. These provide an edge over the competitors.
Majority of investors will refuse to sign the Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA). Even if some one signs NDA it is no guarantee that idea will not be stolen. An idea that does not reap business profits is hardly of any use. Your best option is to turn the idea into a source of profit generation. Wrapping it under the carpet will not help.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- False case of 498a and 494 what can I do
- Wife went to her parents house and now not returning. What should i do
- Did court marriage 6 months bank on stamp paper is it valid?
- Constructed house in 1992 but the property was not on our name
- Company down sizing. Asking employees to leave. Can i ask compensation