school principal harasses me what to do
I am a lady teacher of a govt sponsored school. The secretary and head master harass and insult me in school. What should I do?
You may register an FIR against the culprit under section 354 IPC. The police will take appropriate action against the person. In case the SHO refuses to register the FIR, you may send the FIR to SP Office or alternative file a complaint before a Magistrate. You may also complaint to the next higher authority in written about the behavior of the HM in case you don't want to register an FIR.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i file complaint against my in laws for mental harrasment
- Company terminated me on false complaint for sexual harassment
- Whether electronic emails would be used as evidences or not?
- How much time is required to upgrade name by trust
- Can I challenge CRPC 188 Section 418 and 420.