×

quesschool principal harasses me what to do

I am a lady teacher of a govt sponsored school. The secretary and head master harass and insult me in school. What should I do?

• ansYou may register an FIR against the culprit under section 354 IPC. The police will take appropriate action against the person. In case the SHO refuses to register the FIR, you may send the FIR to SP Office or alternative file a complaint before a Magistrate. You may also complaint to the next higher authority in written about the behavior of the HM in case you don't want to register an FIR.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only