Same rank in army but difference in salary. Where can i file a case?
I am an army personal working in the EME (Electronic and Mechanical Engineering) code. There are two other person who hold the same rank as me, but there is disparity in the grade pay of those person and my grade pay. I want to know since i am an army person where can i file a case regarding the difference in the salary of the people of the same rank?
Since you are a central government employee, so you can file your case before the Central Administration Tribunal (CAT).
Since you are central government employee, so you can file your case before Central Admiration Tribunal(CAT)
Advocate Sudershani RayKailash Hills, Delhi
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Divorce against NRI who denied taking wife with him after marriage
- Land sold without the consent of sharer and co - sharer.
- No safe parking spot given to us in the society, whom to complaint
- Joint notary attested sale deed with my wife how it will cancel
- Can details of patient admitted in govt hospital be obtained ?