Same rank in army but difference in salary. Where can i file a case?
I am an army personal working in the EME (Electronic and Mechanical Engineering) code. There are two other person who hold the same rank as me, but there is disparity in the grade pay of those person and my grade pay. I want to know since i am an army person where can i file a case regarding the difference in the salary of the people of the same rank?
Since you are a central government employee, so you can file your case before the Central Administration Tribunal (CAT).
Since you are central government employee, so you can file your case before Central Admiration Tribunal(CAT)
Advocate Sudershani RayKailash Hills, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I have right over matrimonial property if husband disowned
- How can I transfer my parents property in my name.
- Sold car to someone without paperwork two died in accident what to do
- Can FIR be cancelled if parties compromised
- how can i cancel power of attorney