Salary not paid and company asking to resign. How to recover salary?
My company which hasn’t paid my salary for the last 6 months is asking me to resign. The company has been delaying the salary since the last 3 to 4 months. Should I resign? What if they do not give my salary? I am working as a senior executive earning a salary of Rs.70,000 per month.
First of all why are they asking you to resign? It is essential to know the reason so as to understand your problem correctly.
However, you can resign if you want to and with respect to your unpaid salary that can be claimed later. You can send them a legal notice demanding your salary along with full and final settlement within 30 days.
If the said payment is not made within 30 days then you can initiate a recovery suit against the company for the payment of your full and final settlement. You can also claim interest as well as damages for the mental harassment.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to divide ancestral property
- Medical category upgraded facing problems to do physical activities
- How to deal with legal notice received for recovery
- Can we get same TM for the same name but different nature in business
- Can boyfriend force to be with him on the basis of past relationship