×

quesSalary not paid after promising to pay it. What action can i take?

I WORKED IN A SCHOOL FOR 17 DAYS ON TRIAL BASIS AFTER THIS THEY STILL NOT PAID MY SALARY. THE AUTHORITY TOLD ME TO BE PAID IN YOUR ACCOUNT DIRECTLY ON 10TH MAY 2015. NOW THEY ARE NOT PICKING UP PHONE. WHAT TO DO.

There is no concept of job on trial basis. However, if you have any document wherein they have agreed to pay you remuneration then we suggest you to send a legal notice thereby demanding your salary and despite legal notice they fail to make payment then you can file suit for recovery thereby demanding your salary.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only