Salary not paid after promising to pay it. What action can i take?
I WORKED IN A SCHOOL FOR 17 DAYS ON TRIAL BASIS AFTER THIS THEY STILL NOT PAID MY SALARY. THE AUTHORITY TOLD ME TO BE PAID IN YOUR ACCOUNT DIRECTLY ON 10TH MAY 2015. NOW THEY ARE NOT PICKING UP PHONE. WHAT TO DO.
There is no concept of job on trial basis. However, if you have any document wherein they have agreed to pay you remuneration then we suggest you to send a legal notice thereby demanding your salary and despite legal notice they fail to make payment then you can file suit for recovery thereby demanding your salary.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Signed NOC to transfer property but now how is the property divided
- Procedure to transfer flat from deceased father to my mother name
- What is the procedure and documents required for charitable trust
- After one week of accident they are asking for car damages
- What is the Jurisdiction to file divorce case