salary not given for trial period. What should i do to recover it?
i worked in a school of rajasthan for 15 day in 15april to 31 april 2015, for that administration assured me that it will be deposited in your account . but now they black listed my cell no and no response from them. they told me if file a case we will also file a counter case on you. what to do?
When you worked for the school did they execute an agreement with you or did they give appointment letter. Incase they did not then it is difficult to prove that you worked for them from 15 April to 31 April.
We suggest you to first send them a letter thereby demanding your salary and appointment letter. If they fail to respond, then you can send legal notice through a lawyer therein demanding your salary.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Engagement cancelled. Now asking for money else will file false case.
- False ATR by police will magistrate give the judgment on that basis
- False accusations by a girl on my friend and my aunt.
- Can I send a legal notice to my Employer for Releaving letter
- Husband filed divorce petition, I want my marriage to work, what to do