salary not given for trial period. What should i do to recover it?
i worked in a school of rajasthan for 15 day in 15april to 31 april 2015, for that administration assured me that it will be deposited in your account . but now they black listed my cell no and no response from them. they told me if file a case we will also file a counter case on you. what to do?
When you worked for the school did they execute an agreement with you or did they give appointment letter. Incase they did not then it is difficult to prove that you worked for them from 15 April to 31 April.
We suggest you to first send them a letter thereby demanding your salary and appointment letter. If they fail to respond, then you can send legal notice through a lawyer therein demanding your salary.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife filed false complaint in women cell - what can be done?
- My wife left home and no response from her since
- Ancestral Property For Woman's equal rights
- What is the Validity of agreement signed but not yet registered?
- What is the procedure for deletion of spouse's name from passport?