Salary dues not paid
I had been working with XYZ Restaurants & Distributors Pvt LTd in Delhi. The company in with effect from Jan 2012 started paying from group company. There was no formal termination or joining in new company named ABC outsource Pvt Ltd. In May 2013 I was asked to leave from ABC Outsource Pvt Ltd. XYZ dues on account of Incentives, Leave Salary, Bonus, LTA, Education allowance, Notice period, PF etc not yet paid. The amounts involved is more than Rs 7.5 Lakhs. Regular reminders to Directors have not yielded payments. Advice how to take up legally for recovery of overdue payments?
Immediately serve them with a legal notice thereafter file a suit for recovery with interest and damages.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Excise duty benefit on purchase of car for handicapped person
- Tenant after taking security, neither moving out nor returning money.
- Can I add my mother's name while registering property
- Whether promotion of my father includes me in creamy layer
- Ex boyfriend forcing to marry him by blackmailing me.What can be done?