Salary dues not paid
I had been working with XYZ Restaurants & Distributors Pvt LTd in Delhi. The company in with effect from Jan 2012 started paying from group company. There was no formal termination or joining in new company named ABC outsource Pvt Ltd. In May 2013 I was asked to leave from ABC Outsource Pvt Ltd. XYZ dues on account of Incentives, Leave Salary, Bonus, LTA, Education allowance, Notice period, PF etc not yet paid. The amounts involved is more than Rs 7.5 Lakhs. Regular reminders to Directors have not yielded payments. Advice how to take up legally for recovery of overdue payments?
Immediately serve them with a legal notice thereafter file a suit for recovery with interest and damages.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Refusal of giftdeed registration by subregistrar
- What to do if the next hearing on mutual divorce requires evidence
- Immigration process fee is not being refunded I did not take service
- What is the process to register power of attorney?
- Can daughter's name be included after father's death by mutation ?