×

quesSalary dues not paid

I had been working with XYZ Restaurants & Distributors Pvt LTd in Delhi. The company in with effect from Jan 2012 started paying from group company. There was no formal termination or joining in new company named ABC outsource Pvt Ltd. In May 2013 I was asked to leave from ABC Outsource Pvt Ltd. XYZ dues on account of Incentives, Leave Salary, Bonus, LTA, Education allowance, Notice period, PF etc not yet paid. The amounts involved is more than Rs 7.5 Lakhs. Regular reminders to Directors have not yielded payments. Advice how to take up legally for recovery of overdue payments?

• ansImmediately serve them with a legal notice thereafter file a suit for recovery with interest and damages.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only