quessalary discrepancy of central govt. employee

sir I am central govt employee (India) . There is some discrepancy in my salary. If I contact the PAY AND ACCOUNTS office dealing with accounts of my office, will my pay discrepancy be corrected?

We suggest you to make a representation to your accounts department and marking a cc to you superior. If they fail to reply or correct your discrepancy then you can file a case before Central administration tribunal.

to Rohan

We suggest you to make a representation to your accounts department and marking a cc to you superior. If they fail to reply or correct your discrepancy then you can file a case before Central administration tribunal

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only