salary discrepancy of central govt. employee
sir I am central govt employee (India) . There is some discrepancy in my salary. If I contact the PAY AND ACCOUNTS office dealing with accounts of my office, will my pay discrepancy be corrected?
We suggest you to make a representation to your accounts department and marking a cc to you superior. If they fail to reply or correct your discrepancy then you can file a case before Central administration tribunal.
We suggest you to make a representation to your accounts department and marking a cc to you superior. If they fail to reply or correct your discrepancy then you can file a case before Central administration tribunal
Advocate Sudershani RayKailash Hills, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Worked in LIC for 30 days can I claim for absorption.
- Husband submitted false documents and got divorce how to oppose
- Tenant not in India and agreement expired am how to vacate
- Money transfer online to business books not getting the money back
- No address proof of 1 year can passport authority reject application