Salary and release order delayed.
I am Group A officer working in Geological Survey of India (having 4 years of service) Am I eligible to draw salary by myself? If yes what are the procedures? Please tell steps for calculating my salary. Can I directly apply to Ministry for reimbursement?
Your query is very unclear. When you are working as group 'A' officer of G.S.I. for last 4 years surely you have been drawing your salary from the said organisation. You shall continue to draw your salary in the same way.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder is not is position to complete the project . He is in bankrupt
- Can employer keep original documents of employees
- What would be the court fees for cheque bounce case
- What are my rights when husband leaves his house
- Mental and physical torture by husband What action can I take