quesSalary and release order delayed.

I am Group A officer working in Geological Survey of India (having 4 years of service) Am I eligible to draw salary by myself? If yes what are the procedures? Please tell steps for calculating my salary. Can I directly apply to Ministry for reimbursement?

  • ansYour query is very unclear. When you are working as group 'A' officer of G.S.I. for last 4 years surely you have been drawing your salary from the said organisation. You shall continue to draw your salary in the same way.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

My father (1988_2003) suspended from co-operative bank from 2003 and terminated in 2007.still I couldn't…
I was given employment in IT company in Nov 2016 . I was put under…
I have been working with a college as Director for last 8 years. Recently on…
Hello all, I am writing this on behalf of my mom. She used to work…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly