Salary and release order delayed.
I am Group A officer working in Geological Survey of India (having 4 years of service) Am I eligible to draw salary by myself? If yes what are the procedures? Please tell steps for calculating my salary. Can I directly apply to Ministry for reimbursement?
Your query is very unclear. When you are working as group 'A' officer of G.S.I. for last 4 years surely you have been drawing your salary from the said organisation. You shall continue to draw your salary in the same way.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I object if a person parks his car in front of my premises
- Harrassed for money by bike rider injured by my Car not my fault.
- Who should file for divorce first? How time to final it
- House in our possession since 1946 uncle claiming share
- Workaround to Child Marriage Restraint Act 1929 (India)