Role of Caste Certificate in central Government job.
I filled an application for the job in banks from the state jharkhand. But I have a SC certificate made from odisha. I mistakely didn't mention my permanent address of odisha. Can they fail my candidature?
There can be a problem of candidature because you have failed to mention your permanent address.
So we suggest that you should send an application for amendment and mention your permanent adderess
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder not returning the advance paid post cancellation of plot
- Property distribution including finances
- When does a trust come to an end?
- Is statement given to police is admissible in court
- Can developer increase rate arbitrarily at last minute w/o notifying?