RI is trying to block my files for correction
Briefly to state I am not able to get the tippany for the Pukka Book, which is kept away. Perhaps due to influence for the local Political pressure, for one such person possess about 40 acres of land adjacent to my plot. I have the AC judgement copy, the Patta book, encumbrance for 15 years, he RTC which correct entry form 1966 to 1978-79, then a change to tally number 8 with reduced extend, is this really tally, the RTC again mentions 1978-79 tally #8 with reduced extent up to 2000 and continues the same. I have tried every known possibilities and approached the authorities only to be turned down, because of my inability in knowledge & funds. I am aged 71, with no backing , yet I pursue the fight with little knowledge and guidance from good natured legal experts. Will I find a better solution? I need to know as early as possible.
If you are not able to get the required information from the competent authority then you may file an appeal to the Tahsildar. A second appeal against the refusal of information by the tehsildar will have to be filed before the State Information Commission within 30 days. Carry on the battle with diligence. You will succeed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a private company terminate employment because of my illness
- transfer deed with in family but with some conditions
- Brother filed false criminal case against me he is liable to pay money
- Want to adopt neighbour's child can we do it legally
- Supreme Court sets 2005 cut-off on women right to ancestral property -