I am working as a Manager in a KPO and been working in this company for last 12 year and my company is on the verge of winding off. I want to know if i am applicable to get Retrenchment package as per the law?
It will not be retrenchment of people. It is loss of job for winding up of the Company. For winding up of the Company, there will be a few months salary towards compensation which will first considered as a debt of the Company by the receiver who will be appointed by the Court while passing the windup order.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Fraud by Country Club what action can I take
- Gave advance for booking a flat, but project not approved. What to do?
- how can i get my name changed in CBSE board degrees
- High bills of society common meters due to commercial establishments
- Seller sold property to two people what action can i take