Resigning without informing the company, possible?
Can a full time employed Software engineer resign at his/her will without discussing with his/her reporting manager or HR manager?
Courtesy calls for discussing the decision of resigning with the reporting manager or HR manager. However, it is not mandatory. An employee who wants to resign has to put it in writing to the Competent Authority (normally appointing authority) indicating the date of relief.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- sister has abused a Dalit Lady. She filed a complaint. What to do?
- How to get out of a case in which I had given a jamanat.
- How much money do I need to pay for an out of court settlerment
- Sharing of father's self-acquired property according to muslim law
- MY GRANDMOTHER IN LAW HAS A PROPERTY.