Resigned from a company. Co. not registered. No employment contract.
Hello ! I had given the Resignation from the Company , Company is Not registered and even I have not signed any employement agrrement related document, but suddenly due to bad health I resigned from the company and I had taken last month salary as I worked for the last month, but they are demanding the last month salary back but I don't want to give salry back as it is my earning for the work , does they can make any legal action over me . as they have given me soft copy of the agreement but I Havent provided any signed hard copy to them . Help me in this situation .
Your employment terms will be governed by your employment agreement.
If you have not signed the appointment letter then you cannot be governed by any terms.
So , dont worry and if they harass you can further send a legal notice through an advocate
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What documents are required to file divorce by wife for cruelty
- Am I laible to get paid post service agreement
- Disability pension was rejected because disease was not Attributable
- How can i get to know the status of ownership of property?
- Want to know can high court ban from serving hookah