Resigned from a company. Co. not registered. No employment contract.
Hello ! I had given the Resignation from the Company , Company is Not registered and even I have not signed any employement agrrement related document, but suddenly due to bad health I resigned from the company and I had taken last month salary as I worked for the last month, but they are demanding the last month salary back but I don't want to give salry back as it is my earning for the work , does they can make any legal action over me . as they have given me soft copy of the agreement but I Havent provided any signed hard copy to them . Help me in this situation .
Your employment terms will be governed by your employment agreement.
If you have not signed the appointment letter then you cannot be governed by any terms.
So , dont worry and if they harass you can further send a legal notice through an advocate
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can marriage get annulled if not consummated
- Elder brother's took father's property without my knowledge
- how to recover goods seized by custom authorities
- Father passed away and now i want to transfer property in my name
- Can i divorce wife after 2 months of marriage at Arya Samaj Mandir?