quesRequest company to reduce tenure period

My to be employer says I need to sign a three year contract with the company. It doesn't say what is to happen if I decide to leave the company before completing the tenure. It only says that I need to give the company a 2 months written notice before leaving. Can I ask the company to reduce the tenure period?

• ansThere are Companies who reduce the tenure period for their employees. You can discuss with the management team with your company & change it.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only