Request company to reduce tenure period
My to be employer says I need to sign a three year contract with the company. It doesn't say what is to happen if I decide to leave the company before completing the tenure. It only says that I need to give the company a 2 months written notice before leaving. Can I ask the company to reduce the tenure period?
There are Companies who reduce the tenure period for their employees. You can discuss with the management team with your company & change it.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Guy promised to marry not denying what can I do
- Seeking method to calculate maintenance as per Telanagan Govt Rules
- Took advance not finishing the work, where to file the case ?
- Room infected with bed bugs and water pipes not repaired.
- Invested in building project. Project cancelled. Money not refunded.