quesRequest company to reduce tenure period

My to be employer says I need to sign a three year contract with the company. It doesn't say what is to happen if I decide to leave the company before completing the tenure. It only says that I need to give the company a 2 months written notice before leaving. Can I ask the company to reduce the tenure period?

  • ansThere are Companies who reduce the tenure period for their employees. You can discuss with the management team with your company & change it.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, I Am Working In IT Sector.I Left My Last Organization with 25 days Because…

Hello. I want to know. Can we keep domestic help girl around 16 years of…
Working in hotel as front desk executive. I gave proper resignation and every other detail…
I was due for promotion under CAS with effect from 27-07-1998. Applications were invited on…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly