Removed from job on false allegations. Can he ask for his job back?
My husband worked as a security guard in a private company. He was suspended from his job as some job as some money went missing under his supervision. Later the money was recovered and returned.
Now he hasn’t been asked to join back the company and there are dues which are pending to be paid. He was not found at fault in the whole situation. Can he claim the dues and ask for his job back? What are options are available?
If he has been terminated under the suspicion once the matter was cleared they should have reinstated him.
If he was found not guilty or right now there is no allegation and charged under penal code against him, he should ask for compensation for the harassment, loss of job, payment and mental agony he suffered.
Now he should send a legal notice through an advocate asking for his salary dues and service allowances as per the service rules which was offered to him,along with compensation for false allegation, mental agony loss of payment etc.
He can approach a labour tribunal with his complaint and proceed further, if the legal notice is not responded in his favour by the company.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can wife ask for maintenance if husband is earning more money
- How to reopen the case if decision was Ex parte
- Having property in Ghaziabad and Gurgaon can i register Will in Noida
- Procedure to change name
- Does new amendment applies to pending partition cases