Release of salary & false allegations.
I am an employee of Delhi Government health department, I worked for full month but my salary payment was stopped by senior due to personal arbitrary reasons. He cited that during one of his inspection i was not present on my seat, I was out to have a glass of water at that time. My attendance is complete and I have examined more number of patients as required by the rule, in fact I am the doctor who examined most patients for the said month and record is there for the same.
How should i go about it, as this is clear harassment in spite of exceptional being on duty.
Have you been served with a notice for not having present in your seat during working hours when inspection was carried out by your senior? If yes, then you could have replied with, the matter of fact that you had left your seat to drink a glass of water. If no such notice is served to you to explain your absence at the time of inspection and based on this if your salary was stopped, then its a clear case of harassment by your senior, in spite of your impeccable work record and the action of your senior goes against the labor policy.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- ATM gave me less cash, no response from bank. What can we do legally
- How to avoid reconciliation sessions of mutual divorce?
- Money given for college admission to a person who has now absconded
- Suspension of a government employee.
- Can I file defamation case against my managing committee