Rejected from Punjab Police dept on basis iam not Punjab domicile
SIR, THERE WAS A NOTIFICATION OF PUNJAB POLICE, INVITING ONLINE APPLICATIONS FROM THE INDIAN NATIONAL. I FILLED THE FORM AND MARKED "NOT A DOMICILE OF PUNJAB" IN IT. IT ALSO HAD RELAXATIONS FOR EX SERVICEMEN WARDS, WHERE THEY ARE EXEMPTED FROM NOT HAVING PUNJABI SUBJECT IN METRIC. I OPTED THIS, AS MY FATHER IS AN EX SERVICEMAN. I GAVE THE EXAM BUT AFTER CLEARING ALL THE TESTS(i.e PHYSICAL TEST, DRUG ABUSE TEST AND WRITTEN TEST), I WAS REJECTED ON THE BASIS THAT I AM NOT A PUNJAB DOMICILE. ALSO, THEY SAID THAT I AM NOT IN THE EX SERVICEMEN RULES OF PUNJAB STATE. SIR, I READ EX SERVICEMEN RULES BUT THERE WAS NO MENTIONING OF EX SERVICEMEN OF PUNJAB STATE ONLY. I FILLED THE APPLICATION AFTER GOING THROUGH IT. BUT STILL GOT REJECTED. HELP IN THIS.
I have read your query regarding selection in PUNJAB police selection as constable in policemen. Dear when advertisement is there what it is from there it can be clear. So first and formats thingy you upload that
Advocate Ganesh Kumar SharmaZirakpur Mohali, Chandigarh
you need to check the rules and regulations of the Punjab Police Department. you can file an RTI asking all your queries and get your answer. in case you find discrepancy in their answer you can file a Writ petition challenging the disqualification of your recruitment and ask for reinstatement.
Advocate Siddhant SharmaGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Divorce case going on for years how to resolve it
- want divorce from husband. How to go about it?
- Chat with a married woman husband filed a complaint against me
- How can i get the property in my wife's name back in my name
- Builder is not developing my land as per agreement what can I do