quesRejected from Punjab Police dept on basis iam not Punjab domicile

SIR, THERE WAS A NOTIFICATION OF PUNJAB POLICE, INVITING ONLINE APPLICATIONS FROM THE INDIAN NATIONAL. I FILLED THE FORM AND MARKED "NOT A DOMICILE OF PUNJAB" IN IT. IT ALSO HAD RELAXATIONS FOR EX SERVICEMEN WARDS, WHERE THEY ARE EXEMPTED FROM NOT HAVING PUNJABI SUBJECT IN METRIC. I OPTED THIS, AS MY FATHER IS AN EX SERVICEMAN. I GAVE THE EXAM BUT AFTER CLEARING ALL THE TESTS(i.e PHYSICAL TEST, DRUG ABUSE TEST AND WRITTEN TEST), I WAS REJECTED ON THE BASIS THAT I AM NOT A PUNJAB DOMICILE. ALSO, THEY SAID THAT I AM NOT IN THE EX SERVICEMEN RULES OF PUNJAB STATE. SIR, I READ EX SERVICEMEN RULES BUT THERE WAS NO MENTIONING OF EX SERVICEMEN OF PUNJAB STATE ONLY. I FILLED THE APPLICATION AFTER GOING THROUGH IT. BUT STILL GOT REJECTED. HELP IN THIS.

• ansDear
    I have read your query regarding selection in PUNJAB police selection as constable in policemen. Dear when advertisement is there what it is from there it can be clear. So first and formats thingy you upload that
    Thanking you

Advocate Ganesh Kumar Sharma

Zirakpur Mohali, Chandigarh

• ansDear sir,

you need to check the rules and regulations of the Punjab Police Department. you can file an RTI asking all your queries and get your answer. in case you find discrepancy in their answer you can file a Writ petition challenging the disqualification of your recruitment and ask for reinstatement.

Advocate Siddhant Sharma

Greater Kailash-1, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only