regularization of CAT order
i have sent my representation CAT order was in favour me but my secretary went to High Court. High Court order is set aside my CAT ORDER. He order that I can not regularised. What I will do.
Your query is silent on whether you represented the matter in the High Court?
If the matter was represented and the High court dismissed than you can file an appeal before the division bench of High court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Grand mother gifted property to aunt can we challenge the same
- Guardians made me sign unknown papers. Took all my share in property.
- 4 yrs bond, left job in 2 yrs, company refuse to return my FD amount.
- Vehicle forcefully ceased by financiers is this legal
- Was in a relationship with a married woman threatening to case