Regarding Service rules
One of the students committed suicide at her place and named college as culprit (no individual names in suicide note).Parents got FIR registered at their place u/s 306 IPC against 2 teachers on hearsay evidence. No concrete or circumstantial evidences against us. Under pressure from parents the college relieved us with immediate effect (No termination or dismissal but relieved without asking for resignation). Its been 4 months we have not heard officially from college like resignation or issue of relieving order, no salary etc, Where do we stand in terms of our salary or teaching experience?
Kindly specify whether it is a Government College under a Government authority or a private college. There should be specific rules regarding such relieve or conditions under the terms of the employment. If the action is illegal, these conditions/rules can be enforced through Court.
However, make a representation to the concerned authority to release the salary at the earliest.
Advocate Gurmohan Singh Bedi44 C, Chandigarh
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Complaint against a boundary in government property how can I get out
- Landlord not returning my complete security amount What to do
- How to draft a cheque bounce notice?
- Procedure to take Legal Action against someone who owes money
- What are the laws of Maharashtra govt under CPC