quesRegarding Service rules

One of the students committed suicide at her place and named college as culprit (no individual names in suicide note).Parents got FIR registered at their place u/s 306 IPC against 2 teachers on hearsay evidence. No concrete or circumstantial evidences against us. Under pressure from parents the college relieved us with immediate effect (No termination or dismissal but relieved without asking for resignation). Its been 4 months we have not heard officially from college like resignation or issue of relieving order, no salary etc, Where do we stand in terms of our salary or teaching experience?

  • ansKindly specify whether it is a Government College under a Government authority or a private college. There should be specific rules regarding such relieve or conditions under the terms of the employment. If the action is illegal, these conditions/rules can be enforced through Court.
    However, make a representation to the concerned authority to release the salary at the earliest.

    Advocate Gurmohan Singh Bedi

      44 C, Chandigarh

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Respected sir/Madam I was filed Case against Karnataka Library Depot during 2008 related illegal ,fradulent…

My wife is a teacher in bihar banka district. but according to college, her B.ed…

I have been wrongly accused of sexual harassment by a female colleague. At a party,…

I was due for promotion. to my notice my junior has been promoted. when asked…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly