quesRefused promotion in 1998, am I still eligible?

I am a serving member in CISF as head constablee since 2012. I entered the force in 1988, which was when I was granted as first ACP. Later it was ceased for the reason that i have not done/submitted the Promotion Cadre Course. For one reason or other the first ACP has been deferred to June 2012. I would like to know, if I am eligible for first acp in the year 1998 onward?

  • ansOnce you refused the promotion, by your own will in 1998, you are then not eligible for the position of ACP.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

My ex boss in not paying salary from last three month, we are there 6…
when in a advertisement , there is nothing written about minimum interview marks, company failed…
A government employee who is convicted under IPC 409&120B by lower court.he is still in…
Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Bill, 2016 has provision of creches. My relative is a teacher in…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly