quesRefused promotion in 1998, am I still eligible?

I am a serving member in CISF as head constablee since 2012. I entered the force in 1988, which was when I was granted as first ACP. Later it was ceased for the reason that i have not done/submitted the Promotion Cadre Course. For one reason or other the first ACP has been deferred to June 2012. I would like to know, if I am eligible for first acp in the year 1998 onward?

• ansOnce you refused the promotion, by your own will in 1998, you are then not eligible for the position of ACP.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only