Refused promotion in 1998, am I still eligible?
I am a serving member in CISF as head constablee since 2012. I entered the force in 1988, which was when I was granted as first ACP. Later it was ceased for the reason that i have not done/submitted the Promotion Cadre Course. For one reason or other the first ACP has been deferred to June 2012. I would like to know, if I am eligible for first acp in the year 1998 onward?
Once you refused the promotion, by your own will in 1998, you are then not eligible for the position of ACP.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can i claim my share in ancestral property
- Delay in construction what can I do
- My Previous employer has not deposited TDS from my salary
- Married for 6 months. Not happy with marriage. What are my options?
- How to ask equal division in our father in laws wealth who is alive?