quesRecruitment rule based on seniority. Can it be dismissed any way?

Sir I have passed B.ed and UTET (Tttarakhand teachers eligiblity test) EXAM for primary teacher.The process of primary teacher is based on B.ed seniority, B.ed seniorty means those who have passed B.ed first. I have passed my B.ed in 2010.


According to this rule, I will not be selected as a teacher because thousands of candidates passed B.ed and UTET eaxm before me. Sir I want to know that there is any rule to dismiss the current process of recruitment based on B.ed seniority?


Please give me legal help.


  • ans


    You have not clarified that how and when were the rules you are talking about in your query made? Whether those rules of recruitment for the posts of primary teachers duly published in the gazzete of the Govt. of Uttarakhand for the said recuitment?


    In case the rules have been made and published in the gazzete, we would need the details and acsertain whether the same can be challenged in the competent court of law as the rule is biased towards seniority with respect to the completion of B.Ed and is unfair as the primary ground for hiring in skill based roles must be the competence and capability of the candidate that can be judged by a competitive exam among all the eligible candidates


    On the other hand, if the rule is not published and is being followed arbitrarily, the same may be challenged by a Writ in the Ho'ble High Court.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am trainee as lekhpal in Rajasva Vibhag. Want to resign second time from the…
General terms and conditions of employment is changed when employment is transferred from one owner…
Hi, I left a company many years ago a private company.did not take relieving/experience letters.…
I was forced to leave my job because of the harassment from my employer. Now…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly