quesRecovery of my back wages from my X employer

I was working at Mandvi kutch ( Gujrat) since Dec 2014 as Executive chef in Hotel . Employer Terminated my service w.ef. 1 aug 2015 but not deposited my salary , I am at Mumbai cant go to Gujarat every time for recovery or for legal complaint . How can I recover my back dues ? I already demanded from party by sending e mail please guide me

• ansDear sir
    You must first serve your former employers with a legal notice and based upon the response from your former employers to the said notice you can decide the course of legal action.
    It is obvious that your former employers are not taking your emails seriously and therefore a notice should be sent.
    You may have to visit mandvi once or twice if you decide to initiate legal action based on the response of your former employers to your notice.
    It is also possible that they may pay you after the legal notice and you may not have to initiate any legal action.

Advocate Mauleen Marfatia

Thaltej, Ahmedabad

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only