Recovery of my back wages from my X employer
I was working at Mandvi kutch ( Gujrat) since Dec 2014 as Executive chef in Hotel . Employer Terminated my service w.ef. 1 aug 2015 but not deposited my salary , I am at Mumbai cant go to Gujarat every time for recovery or for legal complaint . How can I recover my back dues ? I already demanded from party by sending e mail please guide me
You must first serve your former employers with a legal notice and based upon the response from your former employers to the said notice you can decide the course of legal action.
It is obvious that your former employers are not taking your emails seriously and therefore a notice should be sent.
You may have to visit mandvi once or twice if you decide to initiate legal action based on the response of your former employers to your notice.
It is also possible that they may pay you after the legal notice and you may not have to initiate any legal action.
Advocate Mauleen MarfatiaThaltej, Ahmedabad
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband living separately and not giving any maintainance
- Can a social organization provide a online platform for its members
- Mother made will for property which was paid by me
- Girlfriend blackmailing to commit suicide if i don't marry her
- Does a muslim widow have right in father in law's property