Provident Fund Amount Fraudulently Missing
I was working for a company and had a Provident Fund deduction on my remuneration. After I quit, I applied for the withdrawal of my PF amount. The company kept delaying it saying they misplaced my forms and documents. I had to resubmit everything again.
Due to family issues I went back to the company after a year. The department said that my PF amount had already been paid off and while I received no money in account. My money seem to be fraudulently missing. What should be my course of action now?
Find out the name of person to whom the money was paid to. You can then lodge a complaint in the police station and Regional Provident Fund Commissioner if there is proof that your signatures were forged.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Landlord locked my rented house without formal notice
- How to file a case against the state in case of negligence
- Can i ask share in my father's property? Procedure to disown a son?
- How to fight a fake Bigamy case filed by wife ?
- Government issued a 2 different plot can we filed case