Promotion rejected due to criminal charges
My promotion stood cancelled as in 2001 a criminal case was files against me. My name was not included in the promotion list and thus my juniors got promoted. In 2006 the case was dropped. The suspension period of my service due to the case was regularized as duty period. I got no promotion. Is there any way I can get my original seniority back? I am working as a special grade foreman.
From the limited facts provided by you, we gather that you should get your due but you need to be aware about the exact reasons for which the promotion was not given to you and for which the delay is still there.
If the concerned authorities are not giving you the requisite information, you can file an RTI application for the same.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Working on contract basis since 2004 some false allegations
- regarding i will get government job or not
- What to do iin case invalid degree given by government institution
- What is the eligibility criteria for 3 year LLB course in maharashtra
- Employee trying to accuse me in a false case what should I do