quesPromise to pay for services rendered. No payment yet. What to do?

A call center is not paying me my dues of Rs. 1.5 Lacs for providing cabs to them. They even said that they will give me 2-3 years contract and asked me to form a formal firm. I made a firm and took 3-4 months in the process. But once the firm was made, they directly started dealing with all cabs and drivers and have not even paid my pending dues around Rs. 1.5 Lacs billed to them since Nov 2013.

I have their email acknowledgments stating they will pay but haven't got the payment till date. What should I do?

You can file a recovery suit for your 1.5 lacs along with the damages. You are entitled to interest as well. If you have any documents regarding contract then it will be very useful to prove your case. 

If the company is dealing with your employees, then you can file a criminal complaint against the company for cheating and criminal breach of trust. 

The copy of contract would perhaps help us to guide you better.