Promise to pay for services rendered. No payment yet. What to do?
A call center is not paying me my dues of Rs. 1.5 Lacs for providing cabs to them. They even said that they will give me 2-3 years contract and asked me to form a formal firm. I made a firm and took 3-4 months in the process. But once the firm was made, they directly started dealing with all cabs and drivers and have not even paid my pending dues around Rs. 1.5 Lacs billed to them since Nov 2013.
I have their email acknowledgments stating they will pay but haven't got the payment till date. What should I do?
You can file a recovery suit for your 1.5 lacs along with the damages. You are entitled to interest as well. If you have any documents regarding contract then it will be very useful to prove your case.
If the company is dealing with your employees, then you can file a criminal complaint against the company for cheating and criminal breach of trust.
The copy of contract would perhaps help us to guide you better.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Whereabouts of ex husband unknown can i remarry now
- Can I get seniority and other benefits from CAT judgement
- Unable to pay credit card amount what can i do
- Private school hiring on contract basis is it legal
- How can I file for divorce with mutual consent