Pension scheme in a public sector.
I am working in a public sector bank with 6 yrs of service. Presently I am in old pension scheme. Kindly advise whether there is a provision to switch over to the National pension scheme. If I switch over, fund in the existing pension scheme with the employer is also transferred to National Pension scheme?
At present you can not opt for the other scheme. However, the Bank may further seek option for such selection of pension scheme when you can opt for. Enquiry from your Union/Association.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- my mothers brothers are not giving correct money after partition.
- Wife & her parents torturing since I had contact with some other girl
- What are the legal requirements for starting up a business
- Child maintenance denied by court
- girlfriend got married and now her husband is threatening