×

quesPension scheme in a public sector.

I am working in a public sector bank with 6 yrs of service. Presently I am in old pension scheme. Kindly advise whether there is a provision to switch over to the National pension scheme. If I switch over, fund in the existing pension scheme with the employer is also transferred to National Pension scheme?

• ansAt present you can not opt for the other scheme. However, the Bank may further seek option for such selection of pension scheme when you can opt for. Enquiry from your Union/Association.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only