Pension scheme in a public sector.
I am working in a public sector bank with 6 yrs of service. Presently I am in old pension scheme. Kindly advise whether there is a provision to switch over to the National pension scheme. If I switch over, fund in the existing pension scheme with the employer is also transferred to National Pension scheme?
At present you can not opt for the other scheme. However, the Bank may further seek option for such selection of pension scheme when you can opt for. Enquiry from your Union/Association.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company not clearing pending dues, what can be done?
- Police asked to come to station as I denied to marry girlfriend
- Wrong petition filed by my advocate and now it is gone to FDP stage
- Wife in US. I am in delhi. Where can i file for divorce?
- landlord not returning security deposit