quespenalty on leaving medical seat

i am a Docto. sir, i am currently doing md govt medical college.. i am doing in service post graduation means i am medical officer deputed by public health department to do md in medical college.sir, now i got appointment letter for central govt medical officer post and for that i want to leave md seat.In my deputation order it is mentioned that if anybody leaves pg seat , then i have to pay the the salary for the duration i have worked.but medical college is demanding me 16 lac becoz i am causing lapse of their pg seat.sir, can u give legal advice regarding this? i can pay 8 lac ? can i pay rest 8lacs after some time?

  • ansIn accordance with the guidelines laid down by the Maharashtra government you are obligated to pay R.10 lakhs for non-completion of the course. In addition thereto, a further penalty of Rs.10 lakhs will also have to be paid. The rigours of these clauses will not be relaxed for you either by the govt or court. As such, you shall have to pay a total of 20 lakhs at the time of leaving the course. So you have no remedy before a court of law. 2. If you are unable to pay 20 lakhs at this stage then it is advisable to complete the course.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am working in a company from last 4 years and 9 months. Now I…

What legal action can we take against a company which terminated my friend suddenly? She…

Query: Learned Sir/Madam, Kindly guide 1. Whether an employee can himself (in person) serve notice…
i brought 10 labour from orissa age range between 14 to 16 year. they are…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly